Deregulation, consolidation, rising fixed costs, evolving technical standards, and converging markets are major challenges faced by the telecommunications sector. Companies are looking for ways to maintain and grow ARPU (average revenue per user) while building loyal customer relationships that result in low churn rates. Forward thinking marketers are using targeted, personalized marketing to achieve this. And they are reducing costs and time to market as well, giving them the edge in a fast-paced, competitive market. How are they winning? With marketing solutions from IBM®.
IBM is the recognized leader in marketing software solutions. IBM’s advanced set of enterprise marketing management and on-demand marketing solutions empowers communications marketers to turn their passion for marketing into valuable customer relationships and more profitable, timely and measurable business outcomes:
- Automate multi-wave, multi-channel customer dialogs and marketing communications.
- Leverage detailed customer behavioral data to deliver targeted marketing promotions, messages and offers across channels.
- Deliver personalized messages for all your customer touchpoints (mobile devices, website, call center, and retail stores).
- Decrease churn by identifying attrition risks and sending personalized retention offers. Trigger offers based on specific individual behavior changes.
- Streamline and coordinate marketing operations including calendaring, project management, budgets, assets, approvals and workflow.
- Adjust marketing messages, promotions, and offers based on real-time context about the current interaction with the customer.
- Increase average revenue per user (ARPU) by delivering more relevant product choices, higher levels of service, and competitive cross-sell offers.
- Minimize acquisition costs by targeting prospects that look like current high-value subscribers.