The latest versions and releases
of your licensed IBM Software.
are just a click away.
To download upgrades and updates to your IBM Software, you'll need these 3 things
If you already have an IBM ID and password, proceed to the next requirement, Passport Advantage Online access.
If you have not yet registered for an IBM ID, register now.
Your IBM ID opens doors to customized content almost anywhere and everywhere you travel across ibm.com.
If you have Passport Advantage Online access, check to see if you have been granted download privileges by your Site's Primary Contact. sign in now.
If you've never signed in to PAO, register now.
You'll be asked to complete a 'Self-nomination' form and you'll need your Site number which can be found on Proofs of Entitlement. You might also ask the Primary Contact for your site to provide you with the required Site number.
Your request for Passport Advantage Online [PAO] access will be forwarded to your Site's 'Primary Contact' for approval. You will be notified when your access request has been approved.
Learn more about Passport Advantage Online and the features and benefits it provides including:
- Online ordering
- Software downloads
- Access to order status and customized information about your purchases and technical support
- A listing of current contacts within your organization with their assigned roles
- Reporting tools
If you already have download and media access authorization, you can download software and request media access at your convenience 24x7.
- Sign in to Passport Advantage Online.
- Select Software download & media access
- Choose from either of the following options
- Download finder
- View by A-Z | View by brand links to select your entitled downloads
While you're signed in, don't forget to set or modify your customized download and eNotification preferences.
If you are not currently authorized to download software from Passport Advantage Online, you may request download privileges by signing in to Passport Advantage Online.
- Select Account Management ->- Self-Nomination
- Supply the requested information and submit.
- Your request will be forwarded to your Site's Primary Contact for approval.