Virtually everything you need to know about Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express can be found using the links in the left navigation list.
Start with the first link.
Passport Advantage for an overview of Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express. Both use a common set of Agreements, processes, and tools. Eligible products available under the Agreements include software licenses, both One Time Charge and Fixed Term, Software Subscription and Support, plus IBM Appliances and IBM SaaS offerings. But there are differences. Select the Passport Advantage: How it works and the Passport Advantage Express: How it works links to learn more links and to help you decide which offering is right for you.
Explore the remaining left navigation links for information specific to:
- Licensing provides you with information about software licensing metrics including: CEO product categories, fixed term licensing, sub-capacity licensing, Processor Value Unit licensing and more.
- Software Subscription and Support offers you an overview of the IBM Software Subscription and Support benefits including upgrades and technical support. Be sure to visit all of the tabs and look for right nav links to further enrich your experience.
- Agreements and forms, as you would expect, serves up a listing of key Passport Advantage and Passport Advantage Express forms and attachments. Available for download in multiple languages, these agreements and forms provide you with detailed terms and conditions specific to Passport Advantage, Passport Advantage Express, Passport Advantage enrollment, Academic, Government, Appliance Services and Authorized Additional Site Schedule Attachments.
- Brochures and FAQs includes overview brochures along with 'All you ever wanted to know about...' FAQs for Goverment and Academic Attachments, Trade-up parts, CEO product categories, Processor Value Unit [PVU] and Fixed Term licensing.
- How to enroll provides you with access to Passport Advantage enrollment forms, signature requirements for online enrollment and a link to online enrollment forms within Passport Advantage Online. Please note: Enrollment Forms should be completed by both new customers enrolling in Passport Advantage, and current customers enrolling new sites under their existing Passport Advantage agreement. Passport Advantage Express customers do not need to enroll.
- How to buy lists and briefly describes options for acquiring software licenses, renewing IBM Software Subscription and Support, obtaining Selected Support for Open Source offerings and subscribing to IBM SaaS offerings.
- Passport Advantage Online - reseller outlines the tools and functions available to IBM Business Partners within the entitled Passport Advantage Online environment.
- Passport Advantage Online - customer introduces new clients to the features and functions available within Passport Advantage Online. Passport Advantage Online is a secure Web-based tool used to download software upgrades, purchase new software licenses, renew IBM Software Subscription and Support, view Proofs-of-entitlement and more. Permission to access Passport Advantage Online is granted by your Site's Primary Contact. The Primary Contact is your Site's designated contact for all IBM communications regarding changes to the Agreement or other contractual issues. To request user access to Passport Advantage Online, you will need an IBM user ID and password and you will be asked to complete a Self-Nomination form.