IBM is making changes to Passport Advantage Online to better meet our customers' needs. We continually evaluate the needs of our customers and in response, we are announcing a streamlined software download user interface with enhanced reporting options, details of which are shown below.
Summary of enhancements
Enhanced software download user interface by
- Implementing a tab selection design for software downloads and media access.
- Providing a "download finder" simplifying the process of searching for software downloads and media. Finder options include, "Find by product description", "Find all entitled downloads", "Find by categories", "Find by part number" and "View downloads" based on user defined preferences.
- Improving the download experience by providing a glossary of terms and an informational overview for both downloads and media access.
- Allowing the user to set both download and media preferences and to view preferred downloads based on their pre-set preferences that are retained for subsequent visits.
- Providing linked access to IBM software support for patches and fixes.
Customer reporting by
- Creating the ability for Passport Advantage customers who migrate licenses from one Site to another, to view the Sites the entitlements were moved from and the Sites that received the entitlements.
- Expanding current reporting features to include reporting on "Active Software Maintenance and Fixed Term License renewal quotes".
- Providing summary reports for "order history", "migration history", "downloads history" and "Active Software Maintenance and Fixed Term License renewal quotes".
- Enabling more intuitive descriptions for media parts and licenses (electronic images are not included)
Please visit Passport Advantage Online today and sign in to take advantage of the new features and enhancements. If you need additional information please, contact the IBM Passport Advantage eCustomer Care Team.