Licensees of select IBM® Notes® and IBM Domino® software offerings with Software Subscription and Support* may be eligible for additional entitlements at no additional charge.
|Software offerings||Entitlements included|
|IBM Domino Messaging Server|
|IBM Domino Messaging Express|
|IBM Domino Enterprise Server|
|IBM Domino Collaboration Express|
|IBM Domino Utility Server|
|IBM Domino Utility Server Express|
|Software offerings||Entitlements included|
|IBM Domino Messaging Client access license|
|IBM Domino Enterprise Client access license|
Open the following sections to learn how these software entitlements can enhance your IBM Notes and Domino environment.
- IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1.1 limited use entitlementIBM Tivoli Directory Integrator 7.1.1 software provides IBM Domino customers with an identity management solution that can help get users, systems and applications online and productive quickly. It synchronizes and exchanges information between applications or directory sources, eliminating the need for a centralized data store. For companies that choose to deploy a company-wide directory solution, Tivoli Directory Integrator software can help ease the process by connecting to the identity data from the various repositories throughout the company.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 8.5.5 limited use entitlementIBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 8.5.5 software can extend the use of servlets, Java Server Pages (JSPs) and Web services to IBM Domino applications. Use of Java connector, access to external data or WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment 8.5 clustering requires a full license of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment software.
- IBM Notes TravelerIBM Notes Traveler helps power social businesses by providing access to email, calendar, and contacts from mobile devices.
IBM Notes Traveler is provided as a free entitlement to customers with IBM Domino Messaging Express, IBM Domino Collaboration Express, IBM Domino Messaging Client Access Licenses, and IBM Domino Enterprise Client Access Licenses.
The recent addition of high availability and failover support in IBM Notes Traveler easily transforms an existing or new Notes Traveler infrastructure into one that is highly available. In the event of a server outage, end user's access remains uninterrupted as the system automatically fails over to the next available server.
A limited entitlement to IBM DB2 Workgroup Server Edition 10.x is included with the IBM Notes Traveler 9.0.1. A Traveler high availability environment requires a relational database to store IBM Traveler metadata. This limited entitlement is provided for customers who want to deploy a IBM Traveler high availability server who don't already have a relational database management system. The DB2 entitlement may only be used to support IBM Notes Traveler and not for any other purpose. The IBM Notes Traveler high availability service may not be deployed on a IBM Domino Messaging Server.
- IBM Connections 4.5 limited use entitlementIBM Connections is social software for business that lets you access everyone in your professional network, including your colleagues, customers, and partners.
Entitlement to IBM Connections Files and Profiles, for no additional charge, allows you to tap into the knowledge of networks of professionals with a single click. This helps users to quickly find skills within their organization and to easily share content with other people and remove the need to send large files through email.
- IBM Sametime Entry 8.5.2 IFR 1 softwareTo help promote higher return on investment and increased user productivity, you may choose to incorporate presence awareness and instant messaging into your custom Notes-based applications developed with IBM Domino Designer software.
The limited entitlement to IBM Sametime Entry software restricts its use to only select integrated instant messaging and presence awareness functions, and only within the context of IBM Notes and Domino software.
The integrated instant messaging and awareness features available from within the client do not eliminate the need to install the IBM Sametime server software in your infrastructure. The server components have not been integrated into IBM Domino software. However, there is no additional license charge for the entitled IBM Sametime server software when used as indicated above.
- IBM Sametime 8.5.2 System ConsoleThe IBM Sametime System Console helps administrators manage their IBM Sametime environment by providing a master control interface for planning, deploying, installing, and administering IBM Sametime 8.5 servers.
- IBM Domino Global Workbench 9.0.1Domino Global Workbench is a set of software tools which can help you perform the localization (translation) of Domino applications. It automatically extracts terms from your application and stores them in glossaries or properties which are ready for translation. It builds localized versions of applications using the translated glossaries or properties files.