Accelerating delivery of transformation for industry-standard data formats
IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Industry Pack solutions can provide out-of-the-box capabilities to integrate a range of industry-standard data formats with an enterprise infrastructure. Industry packs help developers accelerate the delivery of transformation solutions by providing predefined type tree templates and conversion maps and, in many cases, offering validation maps and tools to help reduce risk in projects that require conformity to mandatory and advisory guidelines.
Financial services industry packs
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for FIX delivers prebuilt data transformation content for the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Protocol. The pack supports FIX versions 4.0 through 4.4 and version 5.0 service pack 2.
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for NACHA provides templates for Automated Clearing House–compliant message exchange. This pack helps validate transformations using the guidance provided by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA).
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for SEPA includes templates for Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) credit transfers and direct debits, mapping between SEPA and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) as well as validating against the European Payments Council’s SEPA implementation guidelines.
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for SWIFT provides support for Standards Release Guide (SRG) and SWIFTNet FIN updates, including MT-MX message coexistence and the catalog of SWIFT messages and business rules. In addition to templates and maps, it includes validation to help ensure that messages conform to SWIFT message standards, delivery monitoring, and prioritization of message storage and retrieval.
Healthcare industry packs
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for HIPAA EDI provides ready-to-execute template definitions and compliance validation for the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) X12N Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) transaction standards. Additionally it includes support for related healthcare initiatives such as HIX (Health Insurance Exchanges) and PACDR (Post Adjudicated Claim Data Reporting) as well as various flat file formats for professional and institutional claims and coordination of benefits.
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for HL7 supports standards for the exchange, management and integration of data intended to promote interoperability between healthcare information systems. The pack supports versions 2.1 through 2.7 of the Health Level Seven (HL7) messaging standards.
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for NCPDP enables the electronic exchange of healthcare information related to pharmacy services. This pack includes support for the D.0 transaction set, template definitions for the SCRIPT V10.6 transaction set, all finalized HIPAA National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) Telecommunications v5.1 transaction sets and the Batch Standard V1.1 format..
Insurance industry pack
- IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender Pack for ACORD delivers prebuilt message templates for Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development (ACORD) insurance industry standards. This pack requires the ACORD XML schemas, which are available to ACORD members only.
- WTX Pack for X12. ASC X12 was developed by the U.S. national standards body for the development and maintenance of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) standards. The WebSphere TX Pack for X12 supports up to ANSI X12 6040.
- WTX Pack for EDIFACT. The United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange for Administration, Commerce, and Transport (UN/EDIFACT) standard is a EDI standard developed under the United Nations, which allows multi-country and multi-industry information exchange. The WebSphere TX Pack for EDIFACT supports up to d.11a and d.11b.
- WTX Pack for TRADACOMS. The Trading Data Communications Standard (TRADACOMS) was developed by the Article Number Association (ANA) designed for use in the UK, and covers a similar range to the UN/EDIFACT standard. WTX Pack for TRADACOMS includes support for TRADACOMS message types, versions 1 to 9.