IBM WebSphere Adapter for IBM i unlocks siloed information and reduces IBM i data queue interface maintenance and development costs
Enable access to IBM i data queues and create standard, reusable interface points to maximize your enterprise investments and provide access to information where and when it’s needed
- Create standard interface points to read/write IBM i data queues facilitating reuse and the extension of information across the organization
- Use graphical browse and select tools to quickly and easily access data queues and execute RPG programs without writing code.
- Improve reliability and reduce development and ongoing maintenance costs by eliminating the need for custom code
- Access information directly from source databases for improved data integrity
- Integrates seamlessly with WebSphere ESB and integration server offerings and is administered by the host server or broker
- Implements J2EE Connector Architecture (JCA) 1.5 standard