WebSphere Sensor Events
- WebSphere Sensor Events V7.0
- WebSphere Sensor Events v6.2
- WebSphere Premises Server v6.1- selected tab,
|Linux, Windows 2003||
WebSphere Premises Server requires Linux SUSE 9.3 or Microsoft Windows 2003 Server, Standard or Enterprise Edition.
Note, Linux configuration is not supported when used in conjunction with Location Awareness Services.
The minimum hardware configuration for Premises Server V6.1 is one processor (two processors recommended), which requires:|
System suitable for running either of the following:
- Microsoft® Windows® 2003 Server
- Linux™ SUSE 9.3
Intel® Pentium® 4 at 3GHz processor, or higher
Minimum of 10GB free disk space recommended
Recommended 1GB temporary disk space during installation
Minimum of 3GB RAM recommended.
Additional hardware configuration for Location Awareness Services on the WebSphere Premises Server 6.1 server beyond what is listed above is:
- Additional 3GHz processor, or higher
- Additional 500MB free disk space recommended
- Additional 100MB temporary disk space during installation
- Additional minimum of 1GB RAM recommended