Use and maintain
IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst provides supply chain inventory management handling optimization for manufacturers, retailers and distributors.
ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst turns supply chains into drivers for profitability, efficiency and growth by enabling Inventory Planners to maintain the right inventory levels and respond to changes in supply and demand, resulting in inventory and cost savings between 15% and 35%.
- Standardize multi-user inventory and working capital management process with configurable exception based workflows.
- Strategically positions raw materials, work in progress, and finished goods inventory across the supply chain to improve inventory turns and service levels.
- Analyze inventory and service level performance against simulated customer demand.
- Optimize inventory levels and product distribution based on sourcing, transportation and inventory holding costs.
- Prioritize improvement opportunities by identifying and quantifying the impact of key inventory drivers, such as, forecast error, lead times, lot size, etc.
- Optimize customer service levels throughout the supply chain based on working capital constraints.
- Define the lowest cost strategy for each SKU and region.