IBM's integrated security solutions that combine IBM Tivoli® security software with IBM System p® servers can help you address the heightened and growing need for a highly secure on demand environment.
The integrated hardware and software solutions offer reliable and award-winning security capabilities on high performance servers to help you secure and protect your company's critical information, resources and applications, beyond limited firewall and anti-virus software.
Integrated Security - Tivoli Access Manager for Operating Systems on System p Servers
Tivoli provides TAMOS on System p at no charge to include as a optional (but default) system feature of AIX 5L (or the server system). TAMOS on System p and Full Function will support AIX 5L v5.2 and AIX 5L v5.3.
Tivoli Access Manager for Operating Systems on System p delivers mainframe-class security in a lightweight, easy-to-use product that is already integrated with IBM System p servers and can be upgraded to include additional features, depending on your business requirements. The software provides an intuitive administrative user interface to help you define consistent, accurate security policy and granular user access control. For organizations that wish to add this feature, it also offers easily customizable reports to allow auditors to view security-related audit log data across domains-even for operations performed by privileged root users.
- Advanced Security
Award-winning Tivoli security management server software offers two critical layers of extra defense, in addition to traditional perimeter defense, such as firewalls and anti-virus software.
- Securing the Heterogeneous Environment
Consistently enforce automated security management policies across heterogeneous server environments that run UNIX® (AIX 5L), Linux and Microsoft Windows operating environments.
- Rely on a Highly Secure Hardware Platform
System p servers are the ideal platform for security management solutions due to their mainframe-inspired reliability, availability and high performance.
Finally, in addition to Tivoli Access Manager for Operating Systems on System p and Tivoli Access Manager for Operating Systems v6.0, you can enhance your security infrastructure with other products within the IBM Tivoli security portfolio, such as:
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager to quickly provision users and automatically discover invalid user accounts.
- IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager to manage identity and access to resources that span companies or security domains.
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On to provide comprehensive single sign-on, for Web, client-server, Windows and host emulator applications.
- IBM Tivoli Security Operations Manager to centrally monitor, report and manage security events.
- IBM Tivoli Security Compliance Manager to check the desktop and server systems, middleware and applications for vulnerabilities and assess adherence to security policies such as anti-virus currency, required patch levels and disallowed applications.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]