IBM Rational Software Development Platform
Now here’s the chance for you and your team to optimise and streamline software development – with the IBM Rational Software Development Platform. It’s a powerful set of integrated tools that supports open standards, including UML 2.0.
Rational is based on the Eclipse open source platform and runs across multiple platforms including Linux. It’s easy to learn and easy to use and seamlessly integrates with other tools in your environment. Which means in the race against the clock, you’ve got a head start.
Try out these IBM Rational tools yourself.
For a limited time, you can download trial versions of these industry-leading tools that leverage proven, asset-based development methodologies.
A customisable, UML-based visual modelling and design tool that enables architects, system analysts, and software designers to clearly document and communicate various views of a system under development. It also:
- Leverages an open and extensible modelling platform
- Models applications more productively
- Integrates with other facets of the lifecycle
Unify all aspects of software design and development with this integrated tool that leverages model-driven development with the UML for creating well-architected applications and services.
- Review and control the structure of your Java applications
- Simplify your design and development tool solution
- Integrate with other facets of the lifecycle