IBM Real-Time Asset Locator delivers real-time asset visibility and enhances enterprise asset management.
IBM Real-Time Asset Locator tracks and monitors assets in real-time to provide visibility of resources, improve asset utilization, and optimize asset management processes. Real-Time Asset Locator helps you:
- Minimize downtime by optimizing preventive and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Proactively monitor state, condition, and utilization of assets to improve asset usage.
- Improve employee productivity by minimizing the time they spend searching for critical assets and equipment.
- Reduce capital expenditure by reducing asset loss, shrinkage and resulting over purchasing of assets.
- Improve patient and worker safety by locating them during accidents and disasters.
- Improve audit and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements with location-based events and automatically triggered workflow.
- Provides support for a broad set of rules and notifications including entry/exit, man down, fall detection, idle assets, and low or excessive inventory levels.
- Supports a variety of sensor technologies including active RFID, passive RFID, barcode, and other condition sensors.
- Includes a visualization console for tracking and locating assets, filtering assets by class, and administrative tasks such as configuring location maps and virtual zones.
- Integrates with Maximo Asset Management and Tivoli Asset Management for IT.
View features and benefits