IBM WebSphere® XML Document Management Server (XDMS)
Offers an application-independent and service-independent way to manage XML documents of any type, including group lists, user profiles, contact information, and authorization rules.
- Utilize a service- and application-independent XML document management server to enable new services and enhance existing ones using industry standard interfaces for flexible service oriented architecture (SOA) based deployments
- Enhance end user experience and customer stickiness by integrating customer information across applications
- Share XML documents across any standards-based application and enable widespread integration among multi-vendor applications, devices, and services through standards support
- Help bring new services to market more quickly by avoiding the time and cost of building and maintaining a new, siloed document management infrastructure for each application or service
- Implement a carrier-grade XML document management platform built for communication environments that supports both legacy and Next Generation Networks (NGNs)
- Simplify management and minimize costs by utilizing a single XML document management platform across disparate applications and network elements