IBM WebSphere® Telecom Web Services Server (TWSS)
Provides message processing capability for web services access to the communications service providers (CSPs) and IMS network to facilitate development of applications and services that access or extend the networks.
- Enable CSPs to expose and monetize network information and capabilities and accelerate delivery of new value-added services while minimizing the cost and time to deliver rich composite services to market.
- Innovate services while leveraging partners capabilities by exposing their network services using SOA/Web 2.0 principles.
- Expose core network capabilities with Parlay REST API specifications support while conforming adherence to GSMA OneAPI standards, to enable easier and flexible Web 2.0 integration.
- Enhance services and revenue opportunities by enabling standards-based third-party access to CSP’s network capabilities and information.
- Retain high-value customers with flexible, policy-driven delivery of network information based upon service level agreements (SLAs) at the service or individual subscriber level.
- Evolve to emerging network technologies without disrupting existing customer and third-party applications by providing support for today’s network infrastructures and Next Generation Networks (NGNs).
- Protect network resources from unauthorized access and overload with effective access control and traffic management capabilities.
- Offer high availability, scalable platform and extensible architecture.
View features and benefits