IBM WebSphere® Presence Server
Enhances applications with consolidated, real-time information regarding subscriber’s availability, capability, and willingness to communicate. For communications service providers (CSPs), WebSphere Presence Server enables the aggregation of presence across environments, applications, and devices.
- Utilize a service-independent and application-independent presence server to enable new services and enhance existing ones using industry standard interfaces for flexible service-oriented architecture (SOA) based deployments.
- Create services that aggregate presence information from a broad range of sources, including devices, network elements and applications, as well as external presence providers such as enterprises.
- Enable widespread integration among multi-vendor applications, devices, and network infrastructure by implementing standards support, as well as by enabling the extension of presence beyond the standards to include application, service provider, or use-case specific information.
- Implement a high-performance presence platform built for communication environments that supports both legacy and Next Generation Networks (NGNs).
- Simplify management and minimize costs by utilizing a single presence platform across disparate applications and network elements.