Actionable insights improve customer experiences
IBM Marketing, Sales and Service Differentiation solutions can help you capture new growth markets and increase revenues with higher levels of customer intimacy by providing new, value-added services. These services enhance the customer’s experience and your return on assets—while optimizing internal commerce and fulfillment functions.
What IBM offers
IBM Marketing, Sales and Service Differentiation solutions can help you provide the right products to the right customers at the right time. These solutions improve communication among OEMs, retailers and other providers in the automotive value chain. They cover two key areas:
- Commerce and Fulfillment solutions can help you analyze customer, product, market, and channel profitability to optimize customer service and financial performance. Real-time dashboards offer end-to-end visibility into all aspects of your supply chain performance. By providing you with actionable insight (event driven, exception based, consolidated), these solutions can help you reduce costs.
- Services and Aftermarket Support solutions give you comprehensive capabilities to track and manage all critical assets and services through the entire asset lifecycle. These solutions can help you reduce shrinkage and improve control over critical assets, including equipment, parts, tools and materials.
- Make better, more informed decisions by managing data from emerging pervasive devices, such as embedded chips, and IP addresses attached to network assets.
- Improve asset maintenance and work dispatch.
- Reduce cost and complexity associated with redundancy asset management infrastructure and manual processes.
To learn more about how the IBM Electronics Industry solutions can help your business grow, contact your IBM representative or IBM Business Partner.