Business Without Limits 2012 Agenda
09:00 – 09:05
09:05 – 09:15
Welcome to Business Without Limits
09:15 – 10:00
- Key Note: Optimising the World InfrastructureIn today’s highly competitive environment, enterprises are constantly striving to optimise their IT infrastructure, while maintaining or improving the performance of the services they support. This could include improving the effectiveness of managing exploding data needs; automating the process of changing or delivering new services; managing workloads; or reducing the costs of managing performance health for critical applications while improving resource utilisation rates. Whether you operate a virtualised, cloud, or hybrid environment, IBM offers industry leading solutions to ensure that you get the best performance at the lowest possible cost from your evolving IT infrastructure.
10:00 – 10:45
- The Benefits of Moving Beyond Virtualization: Optimising with CloudYour internal & external client & partner requirements change daily. Under such circumstances, game-changing technologies are no longer a luxury but a requirement to remain competitive. While some vendors promote the benefits of virtualisation, we know that virtualisation alone is not enough to keep pace with the cost reductions and business transformation needed to evolve IT. Cloud innovations are now a necessity to establish leadership. Without question, Cloud Computing enables a lower Total Cost of Ownership through a reduction in capital and operational costs. However, at IBM we understand that Cloud Computing can do much more. The true promise of Cloud helps clients move beyond virtualisation to improve service delivery and management based on the right processes and metrics, to derive progressive value discovery.
10:45 – 11:30
- Manage and Secure Your Mobile Enterprise: Delivering Visibility & ConfidenceTo reach desired business outcomes in today's increasingly fast-paced and complex world, we must achieve sharper insights into a seemingly limitless infrastructure. The explosion of mobile devices running a wide variety of operating systems, coupled with rapid adoption of "bring your own device" policies, can lead to high risk and costs if not managed properly. In this session you will discover how IBM is redefining what's possible, providing the Visibility Control Automation™ needed to help improve your reach to consumers and other endpoints. Find out how to deliver higher value through a more personalised client experience. Learn about the tools and strategies you need to manage your mobile devices as easily and seamlessly as you manage other traditional devices. Listen to our expert speaker share insights on how to leverage IBM's portfolio to answer key mobile management challenges and become a business without limits.
11:30 – 11:45
Tea / Coffee break
11:45 – 12:30
- Addressing Data Growth, Threats and Compliance: Unified Storage ManagementThe volume, velocity and importance of data have increased dramatically during the past few years, to the point where most backup and archiving solutions can't keep up with the scalability, functionality, performance, reliability and budget realities of today. In this informative and insightful session, you will learn how to reduce backup data capacity by as much as 95%; to reduce the amount of new data at risk by 90% or more; and to simplify global data recovery operations and achieve Compliance by leveraging a unified management platform.
12:30 – 13:15
- The Path to a Smarter Data Center: Managing converged IT & Physical InfrastructuresA progressive organisation’s physical infrastructure is continually enhanced by being embedded with intelligence. There are over 20 billion machine-centric intelligent devices deployed in the world, not including IT-centric devices. IBM offers a complete set of capabilities needed to instrument and interconnect today’s smarter infrastructures and manage end to-end service delivery, including integrated asset & facilities management, service desk, event collection and correlation, security and dashboards. With these capabilities organisations can:
• Predicatively manage the asset lifecycle
• Monitor the health of smart infrastructures
• Understand the impact of problems on service
• Optimise workflow across business & IT operations
This informative, focused track will provide the tools, insights and strategies you need to implement a smarter Data Center in your organisation.
Lunch and Networking
Date: 30th August, 2012
Venue: The Leela Palace
Address: 23, Airport Road, Bangalore 560 008
City: New Delhi
Date: 6th September, 2012
Venue: Le Meridien
Address: Windsor Place, New Delhi 110001
Date: 13th September, 2012
Venue: Hyatt Regency
Address: Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099