To help you get started with SOA, IBM offers business-centric and IT-centric SOA entry points. You can get started with the fundamental assets of your enterprise—people, information and processes.
People and SOA Self-Assessment
Cultivate interaction and collaboration through SOA
Accelerators for WebSphere Portal deliver SOA business value
Read the book!
The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0
Extend the value of your core business systems
Learn about the SOA Entry Points
Any one of our five entry points can provide an effective and efficient way to get started with SOA.
- People: enables efficiency through interaction and collaboration (US)
- Process: help streamline business process management (US)
- Information: enables access to complex, heterogeneous data sources (US)
- Connectivity: links people, processes and information for your business (US)
- Reuse: extends the value of your previous asset investments (US)