Trials and Demos
Use and maintain
IBM® WebSphere® Enterprise Service Bus provides Web services connectivity and JMS™ messaging
It applies Web services connectivity and JMS messaging, improving flexibility through the adoption of service-oriented interfaces.
- Provides a smart approach to SOA, delivering a standards-based connectivity and integration solution that allows you to create and deploy interactions quickly and easily between applications and services, with a reduced number and complexity of interfaces.
- Offers easy-to-use tools that require minimal programming skills and is simple to install, configure, build and manage.
- Supports hundreds of ISV solutions via WebSphere Adapters (US).
- Provides leadership in SOA standards for service composition, mediation, and hosting.
- Increases business agility and flexibility extending easily to a Federated ESB model.
- Re-configures dynamically to meet changing business processing loads. Provides easy interactions with any JMS and HTTP applications.
- Integrates seamlessly with the WebSphere platform as well as products within the IBM SOA Foundation, such as IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA.
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP Unix, i family, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows, z/OS
IBM WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Integration Developer, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V6.2 enable dynamic processes and flexible connectivity for agile business solutions (US)