IBM® InfoSphere™ Master Data Management Server manages critical master data across customer, product and account domains.
It provides the strategic architecture companies need to solve critical enterprise master data management issues by managing customer, account and product data centrally.
IBM InfoSphere (US)
- Gives your organization an operational environment to store, maintain and update your organization’s critical information about customer, product and account data.
- Provides a single version of customer "truth" to all customer-facing channels and front and back office systems through multiple interfaces, allowing it to be a business process hub for customer-centric transactions.
- Designed to be implemented within a service-oriented architecture and contains more than 800 business services out-of-the-box to manage both complex and simple master data inquiries and updates.
- Has a proven track record for implementations with leading global companies across all industries.
- Generates value across an organization by significantly reducing operational costs, reducing costs associated with M&A, meeting compliance and increasing revenues.
- Learn more with the IBM Master Data Management strategy: Leveraging critical data to accomplish strategic business objectives (US) white paper
Operational MDM: Getting Started (US)