Many of the world’s top electronics organizations rely on IBM Business Analytics software to deliver smarter electronics.
Business intelligence software lets you consolidate, track, analyze and report on relevant data. Financial performance and strategy management software provides planning, budgeting and consolidation for linking strategy to dynamic plans and targets.
Advanced analytics software gives you the insight to anticipate trends and predict future outcomes. And analytic applications give you a quick start with a particular issue or domain.
Sales and operations planning
- Provide actionable insight to improve efficiency and reduce cost.
- Reconcile sales and demand forecasts with supply chain and production plans.
- Forecast demand for new products and assure that revenue and margin goals are attained.
Supply chain performance management
- Monitor and analyze your supply chain to control expenses going to labor, supplies, services and other areas across the chain.
- Align sales, marketing, supply chain and finance.
- Compare and benchmark raw materials, energy and other suppliers in terms of quality, delivery and price.
- Use predictive analytics to identify when equipment or assets are likely to fail or need service or to avoid unnecessary maintenance
- Identify the root cause of product failures, and address issues to reduce warranty cost and improve customer satisfaction.
- Determine the characteristics that increase ownership cost and downtime over the life of a system.
Popular eletronics downloads
Customer Case Study
Learn how electronics companies are improving operations, processes, initiatives and return on investment with IBM Cognos solutions.
Blue Print - Online Demo
The SCOR Blueprint provides the scorecarding, dashboards, analytics and business intelligence for a complete picture of supply chain performance. See how it works in this demo.
Learn how IBM Cognos software is driving new efficiencies, reduced costs and better decision-making in the electronics industry.
Customer Case Study
Find out how leading organizations are saving time and money, while building a smarter supply chain with IBM Cognos software.