z/Transaction Processing Facility Enterprise Edition (z/TPF) V1.1 (5748-T15) is a high-performance operating system specifically designed to provide high availability for demanding high volume, real-time transaction processing for mission critical e-business applications. z/TPF runs on and exploits IBM's zSeries servers, an infrastructure offering for transaction processing with high quality of service demands. more...
What is z/TPF?
Spotlight on Service
TPF in the Media
- Visa Receives 2010 IBM Award for Innovation
- IBM Helps Air And Rail Transportation Companies Meet Consumer Demand For Better Service And Safer Travel
- Travelport Selects IBM to Provide Software Framework for Future Business Growth
- TPF: Modernizing the "Other" Operating System
- KLMs commercial check-in and reservation system on IBM z/TPF system