- We advise you to download the PDF to your local system
and launch the Acrobat Reader against it directly rather than viewing online.
- This can be done in most
browsers by instead of clicking the left mouse button on the PDF hyperlink, click the
right mouse button and select the option to save locally. For example the option in Microsoft Internet Explorer
is "Save Target As" and in Netscape Firefox it is "Save Link As."
To view PDFs
on the web or offline you must have either the full
Acrobat product or the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. They install as
a plugin to your browser and get launched when you click on a PDF. The
free Acrobat Reader can be downloaded from:
APAR changes to documentation
- Previous manuals and those initially shipped with the release are
available on the
Visit the IBM Publications Center Web site using this link and
click through to the Quick Publications Center search page, were
you can enter search terms (Search on)
or Publication form numbers (xxxx-xxxx-xx).
- For ''Search on''
- Enter ALCS to see all ALCS documents available
- Enter Airline Control System V2.4.1 to see all ALCS 2.4.1 documents.
- For ''Publication number''
- Enter XXXX-XXXX to see the latest version of one particular
book, where XXXX-XXXX is part of a form number (like SH19-6742 for Messages). The most recent publication of a form number
is the highest 2-digit number on the end of the form
number. For example SH19-6742 results in a list including
SH19-6742-17 for Messages edition 18.