The translators must review every change, whether it is major or minor, to ensure that the translated version is still correct. Sometimes a small change to a word or a sentence can result in the retranslation of the entire paragraph or section.
Need assistance with your globalization questions?
- Guidelines quick reference
- A: User interface
- B: Writing for an international audience
- C: Respect for culture and conventions
- D: Product structure in a globalized environment
- E: Input and output interfaces
- F: Coded character sets
- G: Introducing Asian ideographic scripts
- H: Languages with a bidirectional script
- I: The cursive Arabic script