Discover the latest advancements in analytics strategies, from business intelligence, data discovery and predictive analytics to performance management and risk analytics.
Learn how to manage a growing diversity of incoming information and extract value for deep insight, enhanced customer experience and business growth.
Stream description: In our highly instrumented world, data continues to grow. The Internet of Things and the cloud are driving an intense need for more data and insight, while also creating new opportunity to make organizations more agile, efficient and competitive. To capture that opportunity, organizations require a modern information management architecture. Come learn about innovations in big data, in-memory technology, database as a service, information integration and governance (IIG) and context computing. Explore deep dives into technology for databases, database tools, data warehousing, data integration and optimized systems. Get up close with stream computing and Hadoop-based systems. Learn what's hot in information governance, master data management, information integration, data security and lifecycle management.
Big Data, Integration and Governance
How are organizations using big data, integration and governance? Come to hear best practices and case studies around enhanced 360-degree customer views, data warehouse modernization, data privacy and security intelligence extension, operations analysis, information governance to build big data confidence, application consolidation and retirement, agile big data integration and other key use cases to help you get started. This track will include detailed sessions on the IBM enterprise-ready Hadoop offering, offerings for stream and context computing, and the InfoSphere portfolio for data integration and quality, master data management, data lifecycle management, and data security and privacy.
Data Warehousing in the Era of Big Data
The data warehouse continues to evolve in the era of big data, from the architecture to new technologies to leverage. This focus area spans the breadth of innovative data warehousing and analytics across all IBM platforms and industries. We are seeking deep technical sessions as well as customer case studies.
Database Servers and Tools
This focus area spans the breadth of IBM database software including DB2 for z/OS, DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows, IMS, Informix, SolidDB and the tools to fully exploit these systems. For DB2 with BLU Acceleration and BLU Acceleration for Cloud related content, please see the Data Warehousing track.
Information Solution Architecture
This focus area explores state-of-the-art enterprise and industry architectures, with an emphasis on exploiting emerging big data technologies, advanced analytics, cloud, and grid/cluster infrastructure. These sessions take a total view and look at integrating all of the technologies from specific industry use cases to complete enterprise architectures. Specifically, we will explore industry architectures, parallel processing, Hadoop, stream computing, mobile, cloud, deep analytics, Watson Foundations, and much more.
Special category and solution topics and roadmaps that highlight key initiatives across multiple brands. From mobile and social to cloud and Watson, these sessions will offer the latest insights into IBM strategy.
- CloudRealize cloud as the growth engine for business. Understand how to enable business users and developers to quickly turn big data, including from the Internet of Things, into real-time actionable insight using hybrid cloud. From IBM Bluemix to SoftLayer, learn how IBM Cloud helps give you the power to work in new, faster, more impactful ways.
Learn more about Cloud
- InfrastructureInfrastructure Matters: Business agility and fast insights are key to competitive advantage. Learn how designing the right infrastructure can help deliver real-time actionable insights for a competitive advantage using Big Data & Analytics. Infrastructure matters because business outcomes matter. Find out how.
Learn more about Infrastructure
- Mobile/SocialThere's a new generation and it's all about engagement. It's the next level of enterprise mobility and social solutions that drive real business value. It's where data meets engagement, and engagement meets opportunity. Find out how mobile and social technologies are transforming the way we work.
Learn more about Mobile
Learn more about Social
- SecurityAttend the Security Fast Track sessions and learn more about how IBM can help address the challenges of securing your people, data, applications, and infrastructure. Hear IBM experts and customers discuss solutions for some of the hottest areas of security today. These include Big Data and Security Intelligence, Cloud security, threat protection, preventing on-line and mobile fraud, ensuring regulatory compliance, security services available from IBM, encryption, key management, and more.
Learn more about Security
- Watson/Cognitive ComputingThe era of cognitive computing is here. Discover how IBM Watson can transform your organization. In a world where data has become the new natural resource, Watson has become the next-generation machinery, helping you discover new relationships from overwhelming amounts of information. See our transformative applications, get an inside look at what is next for cognitive computing, and learn how Watson can help redefine organizations, industries and professions.
Learn more about Watson and Cognitive Computing