The Insight curriculum is aligned to three programs that encompass 15+ tracks which help frame sessions and content throughout the event.
Discover the latest advancements in analytics strategies, from business intelligence, data discovery and predictive analytics to performance management and risk analytics.
Learn how to manage a growing diversity of incoming information and extract value for deep insight, enhanced customer experience and business growth.
Explore how to use big data to build a modern information management architecture while becoming more agile, efficient and competitive.
Special category and solution topics and roadmaps that highlight key initiatives across multiple brands. From mobile and social to cloud and Watson, these sessions will offer the latest insights into IBM strategy.
- CloudRealize cloud as the growth engine for business. Understand how to enable business users and developers to quickly turn big data, including from the Internet of Things, into real-time actionable insight using hybrid cloud. From IBM Bluemix to SoftLayer, learn how IBM Cloud helps give you the power to work in new, faster, more impactful ways.
Learn more about Cloud
- InfrastructureInfrastructure Matters: Business agility and fast insights are key to competitive advantage. Learn how designing the right infrastructure can help deliver real-time actionable insights for a competitive advantage using Big Data & Analytics. Infrastructure matters because business outcomes matter. Find out how.
Learn more about Infrastructure
- Mobile/SocialThere's a new generation and it's all about engagement. It's the next level of enterprise mobility and social solutions that drive real business value. It's where data meets engagement, and engagement meets opportunity. Find out how mobile and social technologies are transforming the way we work.
Learn more about Mobile
Learn more about Social
- SecurityAttend the Security Fast Track sessions and learn more about how IBM can help address the challenges of securing your people, data, applications, and infrastructure. Hear IBM experts and customers discuss solutions for some of the hottest areas of security today. These include Big Data and Security Intelligence, Cloud security, threat protection, preventing on-line and mobile fraud, ensuring regulatory compliance, security services available from IBM, encryption, key management, and more.
Learn more about Security
- Watson/Cognitive ComputingThe era of cognitive computing is here. Discover how IBM Watson can transform your organization. In a world where data has become the new natural resource, Watson has become the next-generation machinery, helping you discover new relationships from overwhelming amounts of information. See our transformative applications, get an inside look at what is next for cognitive computing, and learn how Watson can help redefine organizations, industries and professions.
Learn more about Watson and Cognitive Computing