Discover the latest advancements in analytics strategies, from business intelligence, data discovery and predictive analytics to performance management and risk analytics.
Stream description: In the IBM Enterprise Content Management stream, attendees will learn how to extract value from information for deep insight, enhanced customer experience and business growth. IBM ECM solutions help organizations manage a growing diversity of incoming information, identify and analyze what's relevant, and deliver data in context to knowledge workers and employees engaging with customers. Sessions will cover the entire ECM portfolio including: Advanced Document Imaging; ECM Experience and Platform; Advanced Case Management; Enterprise Report Management; Content Analytics, Information Lifecycle Governance and ECM High Value Solutions. Other activities will include dedicated hands-on labs, ask the experts and special networking events.
Advanced Case Management
In the IBM Advanced Case Management sessions, attendees will learn how to combine information, process and people to provide a complete view of case information and achieve optimized outcomes. Learn about the latest solutions and best practices for quickly using content and process management with advanced analytics, business rules, collaboration and social software to help drive better decisions.
Advanced Document Imaging
In these sessions, you will learn how world-class organizations apply ECM Document Imaging solutions to capture, classify and route incoming documents--across all modes and media--to accelerate business processes, comply with document archiving regulations, lower cost and deliver an enhanced customer experience. Sessions will focus on mobile, distributed and transactional capture, production imaging and and custom solutions that accelerate successful business outcomes.
Learn how IBM Content Analytics reveals new business insights within large volumes of unstructured content. Content Analytics allows deep, rich text analysis of your information, helping organizations surface undetected problems, classify unknown content, fix content-centric process inefficiencies, improve customer service and corporate accountability, reduce risk and discover new revenue opportunities.
ECM Experience and Platform
The IBM ECM Experience and Platform track reflects the broad array of tools available to collaborate and concentrate resources and people. It begins with a feature-rich user interface that spans the portfolio, special tools to maintain optimum system performance, and a universal viewing experience that puts content in context. It spans social content management for the sharing of ideas and access to relevant knowledge via professional social networks to improve efficiency and workforce productivity.
ECM solutions offer a synergy of ECM portfolio capabilities built by IBM or our Business Partners to meet a wide range of business requirements from such industries as healthcare, banking, insurance, government, energy and utilities among others. In these sessions, attendees will learn best practices of how to configure, deploy and extract the most value from a departmental or enterprise-wide solution. You will hear success stories by a variety of companies that have optimized and extended their ECM solution for greater benefit.
Enterprise Report Management
These sessions will focus on improving customer experience through the efficient management and storage of customer data and reports that are the lifeblood of any organization. Learn how organizations are using IBM industry-leading Enterprise Report Management solutions to store petabytes of data and make invoices, statements and claim data available to millions of customers online for self-service access on any device. You will also learn about new analytics tools available to gain customer sentiment and insight from stored reports and documents.
Information Lifecycle Governance
In these sessions, you will learn how companies and their legal and information governance leaders are working together to define programs and improve processes that enable legacy data cleanup of unnecessary and non-compliant data. This important effort can result in vastly improved information economics through reduced storage needs, dramatically lower IT and legal costs and reduced risk. Learn how to address these issues with a full range of Information Lifecycle Governance solutions using archiving, eDiscovery, and records and retention management.
Explore how to use big data to build a modern information management architecture while becoming more agile, efficient and competitive.
Special category and solution topics and roadmaps that highlight key initiatives across multiple brands. From mobile and social to cloud and Watson, these sessions will offer the latest insights into IBM strategy.
- CloudRealize cloud as the growth engine for business. Understand how to enable business users and developers to quickly turn big data, including from the Internet of Things, into real-time actionable insight using hybrid cloud. From IBM Bluemix to SoftLayer, learn how IBM Cloud helps give you the power to work in new, faster, more impactful ways.
Learn more about Cloud at Insight
- InfrastructureInfrastructure Matters: Business agility and fast insights are key to competitive advantage. Learn how designing the right infrastructure can help deliver real-time actionable insights for a competitive advantage using Big Data & Analytics. Infrastructure matters because business outcomes matter. Find out how.
Learn more about Infrastructure
- Mobile/SocialThere's a new generation and it's all about engagement. It's the next level of enterprise mobility and social solutions that drive real business value. It's where data meets engagement, and engagement meets opportunity. Find out how mobile and social technologies are transforming the way we work.
Learn more about Mobile
Learn more about Social
- SecurityAttend the Security Fast Track sessions and learn more about how IBM can help address the challenges of securing your people, data, applications, and infrastructure. Hear IBM experts and customers discuss solutions for some of the hottest areas of security today. These include Big Data and Security Intelligence, Cloud security, threat protection, preventing on-line and mobile fraud, ensuring regulatory compliance, security services available from IBM, encryption, key management, and more.
Learn more about Security at Insight
- Watson/Cognitive ComputingThe era of cognitive computing is here. Discover how IBM Watson can transform your organization. In a world where data has become the new natural resource, Watson has become the next-generation machinery, helping you discover new relationships from overwhelming amounts of information. See our transformative applications, get an inside look at what is next for cognitive computing, and learn how Watson can help redefine organizations, industries and professions.
Learn more about Watson at Insight