Intelligent Investigation Manager optimizes fraud investigation and analysis for insurance, banking, healthcare and other customers, and public safety programs for government and law enforcement organizations. It dynamically coordinates and reports on cases, provides analysis and visualization, and enables more efficient and effective investigations.
This solution helps organizations:
- Improve investigation effectiveness with a flexible case investigation environment
- Expedite investigations by analyzing and visualizing fraud within structured and unstructured data across silos
- Augment existing enterprise fraud management solutions with advanced visualization, analytics and case management
A dashboard shows key performance indicators
An entity relationship chart shows key, related items in the case
Social media analysis is used to add more detail to the investigation
Viewing the case history and associated documents
Case management, fraud intelligence analysis, content analytics, and threat detection analytics capabilities are provided and integrated in the Intelligent Investigation Manager solution. Together these solution components form a powerful set of tools for analyzing structured and unstructured data.
- Case Manager helps coordinate and manage the overall investigation and prepares ‘case ready’ reports for negotiation or prosecution
- i2 Fraud Intelligence Analysis delivers insight and context, visualizes connections, and provides evidence/output for criminal or civil prosecution.
- Content Analytics with Enterprise Search searches, analyzes, and extracts entities; discovers suspicious patterns; provides flexible search and visualization unstructured data; pre-calculates and perpetually updates analytics; and scales to big data volumes.