Welcome to jStart's NewsCentral: where you can find out the latest information from and about the jStart team.
jStart announced today that the technology previously known as "jStart Modeler" was being renamed to "jStart Beacon". Same technology, new name. "The new name hints at the power of the tool," Ed Elze, Program Director of jStart noted. "It's not just a modeling tool...it's an application development environment."
How can line of business users can be enabled to create, modify, and run sophisticated data analytics programs--applications which are accessible via the web, and which are cloud enabled? jStart introduces the jStart® Modeler to do just that...
Want a deeper dive into Systems of Engagement? Check out the newly released jStart Systems of Engagement InfoCenter.
All about systems of engagement, jStart's master inventors, and the upcoming Strata Rx conference.
jStart takes some time to chat with its two Master Inventors about how they got started, and what they've been working on.
jStart partners with the Annenberg Innovation Lab to explore social data analytics and how big data tooling can be leveraged, today, to tackle the challenges of social data.
stay in touch with jStart
The official e-zine of the jStart Team.
A Twitter-Addict? You can follow jStart via Twitter.
jStart's Wikipedia Entry
Read more about jStart on Wikipedia.
Join the jStart team on Facebook as we explore emerging technologies.
Read about what's on the mind of the jStart team.
jStart RSS Feed
Keep an eye on the latest from the jStart team.
- jStart® Modeler becomes jStart® Beacon - Jan 24, 2013
- jStart® Modeler - Jan 10, 2013
- jStart Systems of Engagement InfoCenter - Oct 16, 2012
- jStart Explores Systems of Engagement - Oct 14, 2012
- jStart Flash: Systems of Engagement - Oct 12, 2012
- Meet jStart's Master Inventors - Oct 3, 2012
- Annenberg Innovation Lab: Partnering to understand the impact of social data analytics - June 6, 2012
- jStart Flash: Introducing social data analytics - April 27, 2012
- Leveraging jStart's big and social data analytics expertise - March 9, 2012
- jStart reveals IBM Watson, clients - November 1, 2011
The Latest from jStart
Want more information?
Want to know more about these jStart topics?