What we offer
InfoSphere provides a complete portfolio to secure data and protect privacy as required by regulations.
Did you know that database servers are among the primary sources of breached data? To protect against rogue insiders and external attacks, especially in an era of high data volume, variety, and velocity, you need an approach to secure both structured and unstructured data.
InfoSphere Guardium and InfoSphere Optim provide a complete approach for big data environments including System z, leading the market for data security and privacy with these unique capabilities:
- Automatic discovery, classification and protection of sensitive big data in a wide variety of formats across all leading big data systems
- Real-time threat alerts and analysis of security policy violations, at big data speed
- Data masking everywhere, in context and on demand--without performance impact or application changes
- Built-in compliance workflow, remediation suggestions and data security best practices
- Integration of security into other IT systems such as ticketing systems and custom or packaged applications
InfoSphere data security and privacy products help:
IBM InfoSphere solutions for data security and privacy are designed to support a holistic approach, helping organizations protect its data against a complex threat landscape while remaining focused on business goals.