The Total Economic Impact of IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaborative Edition
Master data governance: Strengthen your master data management program with trusted data and continuous data quality improvement
Preserving quality: Fundamentals of reference data management
Outsmarting the social services fraudster
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Customer Master Data
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management of Product Data
- Total Economic Impact of IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaborative Edition
- Measuring the Total Economic Impact of IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management
- The Challenge of Effective Master Data Management
- TDWI Best Practices Report: Next Generation Master Data Management - Executive Summary
- TDWI Best Practices Report: Next Generation Mast Data Management – Full report
- MARKET UPDATE - Master Data Management
- End-to-end Master Data Management
- Solutions for banking
- Solutions for law enforcement
- Solutions for manufacturing
- Solutions for healthcare
- Solutions for retail
- Solutions for insurance
- Solutions for telecommunications
- Master data governance
- IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management for SAP
- Improve provider relations through effective communications
- InfoSphere Entity Analytic Solutions for State and Local Government
- InfoSphere Identity Insight for Fraud and Threat Prevention
- ROI for Alameda County Social Services Reporting System
- DNB ASA (PDF, 639KB)
- Suncorp-Metway Ltd (PDF, 578KB)
- BNP Paribas (PDF, 522KB)
- Truffaut (PDF, 550KB)
- London Borough of Brent (PDF, 654KB)
- MoneyGram International (PDF, 569KB)
- Bouygues Telecom (PDF, 481KB)
- UPMC Undergoes EMPI Transplant for Future Wellness (PDF, 526KB)
- Connecting human services across the state of North Dakota (PDF, 628KB)
- Transforming business processes and information by aligning BPM and MDM
- Leverage IBM InfoSphere Identity Insight to streamline relationship-based invesigations
- How Master Data Management Serves the Business
- MDM-Powered Solutions for Salesforce CRM
- More Big Changes Ahead in Healthcare –Is your House in Order?
- Threat and Fraud Prevention with InfoSphere Identity Insight
- Preventing fraud with identity & social network analysis - A guide for Bank Executives
- Advanced global name recognition technology
- Curing enterprise amnesia in law enforcement agencies
The MDM advantage: Creating insight from big data
MDM plays a crucial role in translating data into meaningful and useful intelligence. Together, big data and MDM can help CIOs and CMOs understand customers at an individual level and become more responsive to their needs.
InfoSphere MDM Solutions for Government
Learn how national and local governments can benefit from having a single view of their citizen data.
IBM InfoSphere MDM Solutions for Healthcare
From patient diagnosis to systemic improvements in care delivery, IBM MDM offers the secure and efficient interconnectivity that healthcare providers need.
InfoSphere MDM for Retail
Learn how MDM can help improve the efficiency of supply chains for faster time-to-market, streamline business processes by providing companies real-time access to trusted information, and transform how products are bundled and sold to strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty.
IBM InfoSphere MDM Solutions for Banking
Learn how IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management helps banks drive new revenue and provide superior service.
IBM InfoSphere MDM Solutions for Insurance
Learn how InfoSphere MDM helps make insurers smarter.