Seven principles for achieving high performance and scalability for information integration
To meet the business imperative for enterprise integration and stay competitive, companies must manage the increasing variety, volume and velocity of new data pouring into their systems from an ever-expanding number of sources.
Who's afraid of the big (data) bad wolf?
Shows the value of implementing information integration and governance from the very start of all types of big data projects.
Critical Capabilities: Data Delivery Styles for Data Integration Tools
Together with Gartner's "Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools," this report will help IT leaders pick the tool best suited to their conventional and emerging data delivery needs.
Business Case for Enterprise Data Integration Strategy:
Comparing IBM InfoSphere Information Server and Open Source Tools
- Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools
- TDWI best practices report – Next generation real time data integration
- Critical Capabilities for Data Integration Tools: Common Data Delivery Styles
- IBM InfoSphere Data Replication & Federation
- Business Case for Enterprise Data Integration Strategy: Comparing IBM InfoSphere Information Server and Open Source Tools
- Critical Capabilities: Data Delivery Styles for Data Integration Tools
- Real-time integration with data replication
- Anywhere integration with IBM InfoSphere DataStage v9.1
- IBM InfoSphere Data Replication
- Real-time Data Delivery
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server for IBM Pure Data: Delivering tight connectivity to speed time-to-value
- InfoSphere Information Server packages: Support trusted, governed information through comprehensive information integration
- IBM InfoSphere Data Click
- Client Approaches to Successfully Navigate through the Big Data Storm (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Boost Data Veracity with IBM InfoSphere Data Replication (YouTube, 00:03:33)
- InfoSphere Business Information Exchange (YouTube, 00:01:56)
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server for High Quality Dependable Data (YouTube, 00:02:31)
- What’s new in IBM InfoSphere Information Server 9.1 & 9.1.2
- Who's afraid of the big (data) bad wolf?
- Delivering information you can trust - The benefits of quality data and IBM System z
- Help alleviate batch windows with timely, reliable, data delivery
- Build an effective real time data integration strategy to drive innovation
- The seven essential elements to achieve highest performance and scalability in real time data integration
InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
Spend 3 minutes and learn how InfoSphere Information Server supports big data integration, agile integration for all levels of data volume, easy self-service data integration, and more!
Boost Data Veracity with IBM InfoSphere Data Replication
See how IBM InfoSphere Data Replication can seamlessly replicate data to and from your data warehouses
Sicoob uses IBM InfoSphere Information Server with IBM System z to handle rapid business growthSicoob, Brazil's largest cooperative credit system, talks about how they deployed InfoSphere Information Server with System z to create a highly scalable and reliable platform to meet increased demand on their service network from their customers' mobile devices. Sicoob achieved 90% consolidation of their server environment and reduced power consumption by 400%.
Watch the video (00:04:33)
Integrating and governing big data
Does big data spell big trouble for integration? Not if you follow these best practices
Get the ebook