Why IBM for data integration
The end-to-end information integration capabilities of InfoSphere Information Server allow you to understand your data, cleanse, monitor, transform, and deliver data, as well as to collaborate to bridge the gap between business and IT. By leveraging the ‘anywhere integration’ capabilities delivered by InfoSphere Information Server, you can ensure that the information that drives your business and your strategic initiatives – from big data and point of impact analytics to master data management and data warehousing – is trusted, consistent and governed in real-time.
There are three key requirements needed for trusted information integration:
- Understand your information and foster collaboration between business and ITEncourage a standardized approach to discovering your IT assets and establishing a common business language. By leveraging InfoSphere Business Information Exchange, you are better able to align IT with your business goals.
- Cleanse data and monitor data qualityBy analyzing, cleansing, monitoring and managing data, you can turn data into trusted information- this enables better business decisions and improves business process execution within your organization.
- Transform data in any style and deliver it to any systemIntegrate data on demand across multiple sources and targets while satisfying the most complex requirements with the most scalable runtime available, hence ensuring faster time to value and reduced IT risk.
Data integration solutions
Data Integration Whitepapers
- Delivering information you can trust - The benefits of quality data and IBM System z
- Help alleviate batch windows with timely, reliable, data delivery
TDWI Best Practices Report - Next generation data integration
Build an effective data integration strategy to drive innovation
Accelerate time to value for your strategic data integration platform