Use and maintain
IBM® InfoSphere® Replication Server provides high-volume, low latency replication for business continuity.
Distribute, consolidate and synchronize data for high availability, high throughput and maximum flexibility with this efficient replication solution.
- Achieves high-volume, low-latency replication for business continuity, workload distribution or business integration scenarios
- Enables continuous data availability for critical applications, including zero downtime for planned and unplanned outages, automatic conflict detection and resolution
- Helps you provide consistent, timely information to users and applications for better decision-making while offloading critical application servers
- Offers automatic data distribution to or consolidation from many locations automatically, reducing development costs and effort
- Replicate data between DB2 z/OS and DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows by combining with InfoSphere Replication Server for z/OS.
- Replicate data from classic z/OS data sources such as IMS and VSAM to DB2, Oracle, Sybase, and Microsoft SQL Server by combining with InfoSphere Classic Replication Server for z/OS.
- Together with the InfoSphere Change Data Capture family, IBM provides the largest breadth of database and operating system support for data replication.
View features and benefits