Use and maintain
IBM® InfoSphere® Replication Server for z/OS® distributes, consolidates and synchronizes data
Its capabilities provides high availability, and business continuity solutions as well as data distribution and consolidation.
- Helps provide continuous business availability for
System z® environments through robust, high throughput data replication.
- Delivers two replication models – message queue-based and SQL-based – in one solution, providing asynchronous log-based replication that maximizes flexibility and function.
- Supports data sharing configurations for DB2 for z/OS in both models, automatically merging the changes captured from the logs.
- Through queue-based replication, supports high-volume, low-latency data replication with managed conflict detection and resolution.
- Through SQL-based replication, maximizes flexibility in managing schedules, transformation, and distribution topologies for populating data warehouses or data marts.
- Maintains data consistency between applications and efficiently manages distribution and consolidation scenarios among multiple locations.
- Supports DB2 for z/OS as both a source and target.
View features and benefits
IBM InfoSphere Replication Server