IBM InfoSphere Information Server is IBM's market-leading information integration platform that helps you understand your data, cleanse, monitor, transform and deliver data.
Helps create and maintain trusted information to support strategic business initiatives including big data, point-of-impact analytics, business intelligences, data warehousing, master data management, and application consolidation and migration.
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Edition
- InfoSphere Business Information Exchange
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration
- InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality
- InfoSphere Information Server Enterprise Hypervisor Edition
Integrates data across multiple and high volumes of data sources and target applications.
Ensures systems deliver accurate, complete information to business users across the enterprise.
Enables users to create, manage and share an enterprise vocabulary and classification system
Provides connectivity to enterprise applications for repeatable, re-usable data integration jobs
- What’s new in InfoSphere Information Server 8.7
- The seven essential elements to achieve highest performance & scalability
- The benefits of leveraging IBM capabilities to deliver quality data
- Forrester Research: Measuring the Total Economic Impact of IBM InfoSphere Information Server
- TDWI Best Practices Report - Next Generation Data Integration