Business Drivers for Banking
The banking landscape is changing quickly. Today’s banks face increasing regulatory burdens, new customer demands and competition from both established franchises and emerging players. But extraordinary challenges also provide opportunities to evolve the business. Leading banks are leveraging their information as a strategic asset, to identify new ways to deepen customer relationships, drive revenue growth, support compliance and sustain competitive advantage.
5 Ways MDM Makes Banks Smarter
Master data management helps make banks smarter. MDM enables banks to connect disparate pieces of customer information across departments, branch locations and lines of business, into a single, actionable view. Armed with a complete picture of the customer relationship:
- Consumer banks can ensure a consistent customer experience, whether online, onsite, or by mobile phone
- Commercial lenders can connect clients into meaningful hierarchies, to better identify and manage credit risks
- Wealth management organizations can craft targeted product bundles and promotional offers to meet the needs of priority customer segments
- Financial institutions can support compliance with ‘Know Your Customer’ requirements, anti-money laundering statutes, privacy requirements and other regulations
- Bank holding companies can speed systems rationalization projects after mergers and acquisitions
IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management helps banks boost customer retention, increase assets under management, lower operating costs and reduce compliance risks.
Reference Data Management Hub for Banking and Financial Services
IBM InfoSphere: Solutions for banking
Creating a single view of customers and products with master data management
Master data governance
Strengthen your master data management program with trusted data and continuous data quality improvement
Master data management
Explore how MDM’s well-defined approach augments the value of big data by giving it structure and meaning.
Preventing fraud with identity & social network analysis
A guide for Bank Executives