InfoSphere Data Explorer provides secure federated navigation and discovery across a broad range of enterprise content and big data to maximize return on information.
By delivering information to the right people at the right time, InfoSphere Data Explorer ensures that organizations gain the full value of their data, enabling improved operations, real-time decisions, better understanding of customers, increased innovation and actionable insight.
- Federated navigation and discovery across a broad range of applications, data sources and file types. Includes access to enterprise applications such as content management systems, customer relationship management systems, supply chain management, e-mail systems, relational database management systems and more, as well as web pages and networked file systems.
- Access to non-indexed systems such as premium information services, supplier and partner portals and catalogs, and legacy applications. Results from these non-indexed sources can be merged with results from the InfoSphere Data Explorer index or kept separate.
- Rapid deployment of 360 degree information applications that combine structured, unstructured and semi-structured data to provide unique contextual views and insights which are not obvious when viewing data from a single source or repository.
- Highly relevant navigation results for precise discovery against both large and small structured and unstructured data sets. Relevance model accommodates diverse document sizes and formats while delivering consistent results.
- Sophisticated security model, including cross-domain and field-level security to ensure that users only see content they would be able to view if logged into the source application.
- Unique position-based index structure that is compact and versatile and enables features such as rapid refresh, real-time searching, field-level updates and security.
- Rich analytics, including clustering, categorization, entity and metadata extraction, faceted navigation, conceptual search, name matching and document de-duplication.
- Collaboration capabilities to enable users to tag, comment, organize and rate content to enhance navigation and discovery results for other users.
- Highly elastic, fully distributed architecture offering fault-tolerance, vertical and horizontal scalability, master-master replication and “shared nothing” deployment.
Considering a purchase?
InfoSphere Data Explorer in Action
Join Stacy Leidwinger as she demo's InfoSphere Data Explorer, providing marketing information and actionable information across multiple data systems and information sources.
Watch the video
IBM InfoSphere Data Explorer
An enterprise-wide solution for secure, federated search, navigation and discovery and search across all of an organization’s information assets.