iReflect distributes data across Oracle systems in real time and ensures critical applications are highly available 24/7.
Integrate data across all Oracle applications in real time to keep applications in synch and increase productivity and business agility.
- Log-based Change Data Capture (CDC) technology detects and distributes data in real time across Oracle-based applications without impacting system performance.
- Bi-directional data distribution enables master-to-master data replication to provide up-to-date information to multiple applications.
- Automatic failover capabilities ensure that mission-critical applications and data are available to users in the event of system maintenance or natural disasters.
- Perform server upgrades, maintenance, and migrations with zero downtime while testing new applications with real-time production data.
- Balance server workloads across multiple nodes to maintain peak application productivity and provide timely information to users for enhanced customer service.
- Operating systems supported: Unix, Linux
- Learn more about iReflect