IBM® InfoSphere™ Change Data Capture for Oracle Replication distributes data across Oracle systems in real time.
Integrate data across all Oracle applications in real time to keep applications in sync and increase productivity and business agility.
- Log-based Change Data Capture (CDC) technology, formerly DataMirror iReflect acquired in the DataMirror acquisition, detects and distributes data in real time across Oracle-based applications without impacting system performance
- Bi-directional data distribution enables master-to-master data replication to provide up-to-date information to multiple applications
- Automatic failover capabilities ensure that mission-critical applications and data are available to users in the event of system maintenance or natural disasters
- Perform server upgrades, maintenance, and migrations with zero downtime while testing new applications with real-time production data
- Balance server workloads across multiple nodes to maintain peak application productivity and provide timely information to users for enhanced customer service
- Operating systems supported: Unix, Linux
View features and benefits