InfoSphere Guardium offers continuous monitoring to databases, warehouses, file shares, document-sharing solutions and big data environments while automating compliance.
The solution prevents unauthorized activities by privileged insiders or hackers while monitoring end-users to identify fraud, without any changes to the data infrastructure and, applications or impacting performance. InfoSphere Guardium data activity monitor provides:
- 100% visibility at a granular level into database, file share, data warehouses, and Hadoop transactions to protect big data environments
- High visibility and granularity into data transactions and activity –- including those of DBA’s, developers and outsourced personnel across large numbers of heterogeneous systems and databases
- Ability to monitor and enforce policies with alerting and blocking for sensitive data access, privileged user actions, change control, application user activities, and security exceptions such as failed logins
- Centralized aggregation and normalization of audit data from across your data infrastructure for enterprise-wide compliance auditing and reporting, correlation, investigations, and forensics with a secure, tamper-proof audit trail that supports the separation of duties (SOD) required by auditors.
- Integrated Compliance Workflow Automation, enabling you to automate the entire compliance auditing process, including report distribution to oversight teams, sign-offs, and escalations with preconfigured reports relating to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI DSS, and data privacy
- Ability to easily scale from safeguarding a single server to protecting thousands of servers in distributed data centers around the world
- Deeper data activity insights to IT Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools for more accurate and effective security intelligence
- The InfoSphere Guardium products architecture enables users to select the modules (Standard/Advanced) appropriate for their immediate needs, adding additional modules as requirements grow and change.