IBM InfoSphere Discovery accelerates information centric project deployment and reduces risk by creating a 360º view of data relationships across heterogeneous sources. IBM InfoSphere Discovery Training provides expertise for every stage of your project and beyond. Our courses are designed to bring your staff up to speed quickly.
IBM InfoSphere Discovery Fundamentals
This course is available world-wide in four different learning formats to suit your training needs: Traditional instructor led classroom, Instructor-led online, Self-paced Virtual and Web based.
Complimentary Web based course
This course is complimentary and is comprised of several modules. Follow the instructions below to sign in using the course access code and launch the Learner Portal to begin the course.
IBM InfoSphere Discovery Cross Profiler (1T010)
This course teaches you how to configure IBM InfoSphere Discovery, create a Discovery Cross-Profiler project in the Discovery Studio, attach data sets, create sample sets, move through the guided steps to analyze your data, perform column analysis, use the primary keys discovery results, work with data objects, find overlapping columns, and report on and export your results.
The complimentary Web based course is hosted on the IBM Learner portal. This site requires a userid.
To create a new userid for IBM Learner Portal:
Note: The email address entered will be your new userid.
1. Go to http://eb90.elearn.ihost.com/wps/portal/ibm
2. On the Sign-in screen, click the hyperlink "Self-register with an Access Code"
3. Enter Access Code ISDiscovery and click Continue
4. Fill out the fields in the screenshot below (Dept and Phone are optional) and click Save
If you already have a Learner Portal userid:
1. Go to http://eb90.elearn.ihost.com/wps/portal/ibm and sign in
2. Click "Preferences" in the left navigation menu
3. Click "Apply Access Code", and enter access code ISDiscovery
4. Select "Enrolled Courses", and click the "Refresh" link at the bottom of the list of courses (not the browser refresh button).
5. You should now be enrolled in the courses.
New Information Management Skills Facebook Page
Impact of Training on Project Success
"Training represents one concrete step IT managers can take to assure project teams possess the skills necessary to reduce failure risk, decrease costs, and increase project effectiveness." - IDC Survey Report, Impact of Training on Project Success, Doc. #229054, June 2011