Use and maintain
IMS Network Compression Facility compresses data streams transferred between z/Series hosts and end users.
IMS Network Compression Facility helps you reduce both end-user response time and line costs by compressing data streams to 3270 end users.
- Supports all forms of output to 3270 terminals.
- Uses standard 3270 data stream protocols to reduce the amount of data transferred from IMS to the end user’s terminal.
- Significantly reduces traffic across networks.
- Provides the means to monitor NCF performance, review options, and dynamically change the options in use via its ISPF interface.
- Program number: 5655-E41
- Operating systems supported: z/OS