Use and maintain
IBM IMS Connect Extensions enhances the manageability of TCP/IP access to IMS through IMS Connect, an integrated function of IMS.
IMS Connect Extensions improves the availability, reliability, and performance of IMS Connect. It helps speed up and simplifies problem determination which makes your systems more transparent so that they are easier to audit and manage.
- Support for IMS Connect to IMS Connect TCP/IP communications
- Open Database Manager (ODBM) support
- Issue IMS Type-1 commands from the ISPF command shell and Operations Console
- Analyze problems and optimize performance by recording details of activity in IMS Connect
- Simplify the deployment of WebSphere and SOAP clients
- Create detailed IMS Connect reports in conjunction with IBM’s IMS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- Solve IMS Connect problems in conjunction with IBM’s IMS Problem Investigator for z/OS
- View graphical real-time reports of TCP/IP activity with IBM’s OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS
- Program number: 5655-S56
- Operating systems supported: z/OS