Use and maintain
IBM IMS Batch Terminal Simulator improves application programming and testing productivity and efficiency in a cost and time saving manner.
A powerful test facility with debugging features to ensure IMS, DB2, and WebSphere MQ applications operate properly.
- Enhances application programmer productivity by providing a comprehensive way to test and debug IMS application and database activity.
- Provides stable online system in both test and production environments. After applications have been shown to work properly with IMS Batch Terminal Simulator, they are much less likely to cause problems to the system when they are put online.
- Offers flexible application test periods which allow easier scheduling and operation.
- Operates transparently to the applications, requiring no changes to IMS code, control blocks, libraries, or application load modules.
- Provides a comprehensive report showing all activities such as IMS DLI call trace, DB2 call trace, WebSphere MQ call trace, LU6.2/APPC, ETO Status code and more during program execution.
- Simulates transaction processing in batch mode and generates listings containing screen images of transactions including data, user identification information, and timestamp through an audit report program.
- Program number: 5655-BT4
- Operating systems supported: z/OS