IBM IMS Fast Path Solution Pack combines several IMS products and all their features and functions into a single consolidated solution for managing IMS Fast Path databases.
IMS Fast Path Solution Pack provides extensive and easy-to-use utilities that include all the functions database administrators need to analyzer, maintain, and tune IMS Fast Path databases. It provides features that help boost system availability such as not having to take the IMS databases offline.
- Provides a complete set of high performance utilities to load, unload, reorganize, verify, and report on Fast Path databases
- Uses the Autonomics Director to assist DBAs in identifying and performing the normal functions associated with maintaining the health, performance, and recoverability of IMS Fast Path databases.
- Provides “Diagnosis for DEDB areas health” function that helps DBAs to perform time-consuming database reorganization tasks more efficiently with the ability to view diagnosis reports.
- Provides high performance Image Copy using advanced technology
- Provides utilities to manage IMS libraries, help ensure DB integrity, and correct pointer problems
- Program number: 5655-W14
- Operating systems supported: z/OS