The IBM IMS Database Solution Pack combines the entire set of IMS database products needed to manage IMS Full Function and HALDB databases into a single consolidated solution.
IMS Database Solution Pack provides everything necessary to ensure databases are operational and tuned. It helps reduce the operational complexity and the impact of database reorganization on system resources.
- Provides a complete set of high performance utilities to load, unload, reorganize, verify, and report on Full Function and HALDB databases
- Uses the Autonomics Director to assist DBAs in identifying and performing the normal functions associated with maintaining the health, performance, and recoverability of IMS databases.
- Extends the capabilities of Administration Console by providing detailed insight into the health and availability of full-function IMS databases through it’s more easily accessible Web interface.
- Provides features for the 'smart' reorganization of databases that can help improve system availability
- Provides high performance Image Copy using advanced technology
- Program number: 5655-S77
- Operating systems supported: z/OS