Use and maintain
IBM DB2 Path Checker for z/OS provides information about potential access path changes before they occur and about changes that occur after a rebind.
DB2 Path Checker helps you avoid costly performance issues relating to access path changes before they occur.
- Identifies, analyzes and documents potential access path changes in advance without initiating bind processing
- Quickly determines if a bind of a Database Request Module (DBRM) will result in an access path change
- Provides information about potential access path changes before they occur and after a rebind
- Tests proposed or actual changes in plans and creates a report of changed and unchanged paths
- Optionally provides cost estimates and DB2 catalog statistics for path changes
- What’s new in Version 4.1?
- Program number: 5697-Q01
Carrefour chooses DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS