Use and maintain
IBM DB2 Administration Tool for z/OS enables the day-to-day tasks that are associated with managing a DB2 database.
It simplifies the complex tasks associated with safely managing DB2 objects and schema throughout the application lifecycle with the least possible impact to availability.
- Allows users to navigate the DB2 catalog quickly and easily
- Builds and executes dynamic SQL statements without knowing the exact SQL syntax
- Manages and tracks changes made to DB2 object definitions resolving any potential conflicts prior to execution
- Helps build DB2 commands to execute against databases and tables
- Enables users to create, alter, migrate, drop and reverse engineer DB2 objects
- Builds and executes utility jobs, allowing users to take advantage of LISTDEFs and TEMPLATEs for increased productivity
- What's New in Version 10.2? DB2 Administration Tool is now customized using IBM Tools Customizer, a common component that simplifies the post SMP/E installation customization tasks for many of the IBM DB2 Tools. In addition, features were added to enhance change management within the product when used with Object Comparison Tool 10.2. These changes include the ability to group multiple changes into one request, the ability to ignore and/or exclude changes found in the change process, apply and manage changes to one or more target system.
- Program number: 5655-W34