Use and maintain
IBM® DB2® SQL Performance Analyzer for z/OS® helps you to improve DB2 application design to achieve maximum productivity.
IBM DB2 SQL Performance Analyzer tests different “what if” scenarios quickly and economically to determine performance of various database design and production volumes.
- Easy customization using the new IBM Tools Customizer for z/OS feature.
- Access any report for any input source (DBRM, plan, package, etc.).
- View summary reports that enable you to access a specific report directly from the summary report.
- Efficient navigation enables quicker access to the information you need most.
- Smooth workflow with a single point of entry into the tool.
- Access embedded SQL from source programs (PL/I, COBOL, C, Assembler).
- Program number: 5655-W60
- Operating system: z/OS
Get more details about IBM DB2 SQL Performance Analyzer for z/OS.