Manage your IT infrastructure in real time . Save money, save time, and reduce costs
IBM DB2 for z/OS helps you to reduce cost and complexity in your IT infrastructure, simplify compliance, and leverage your core asset — your data , so you can transform and adapt while limiting risk and cost to achieve agility and efficiency by standardizing best practices. Gain unmatched availability, reliability, and security for business critical information .Even in the most favorable economic climate, businesses need to control costs and increase efficiency in order to improve their bottom line. In today’s more challenging business environment this has become a key factor for the survival and success of enterprises of all sizes.
What we offer
Leverages improved data serving capabilities to drive down risk and reduce business costs.
The same robust DB2 for z/OS data server at a one-time charge price. Available for eligible net new applications workloads on the System z® platform.
Database Management and Optimization
Support and exploit the most current versions of DB2, optimizing the performance and management of DB2, including DB2 databases with XML data.
Combines System z Quality of Service and Netezza technology to accelerate complex queries in a highly secure and available environment.
An end to end solution on a single platform that can scale to meet user needs for complete, accurate business information, quickly and securely.
Optimize performance, mitigate risk and control costs across the enterprise.
Monitor high-value databases, maintain data integrity and reduce compliance costs.
New in DB2 for z/OS Spotlight!
DB2 10 for z/OS business value white paper
DB2 10 Customer Experiences
- Handlesbanken & Bank Data (YouTube, 00:03:10)
- Florida Hospital strengthens data warehousing strategy with IBM DB2 for z/OS (YouTube, 00:03:31)
- Learn how Kela reduced its mainframe CPU requirements by up to 15 % by upgrading their core database infrastructure to an IBM DB2 10 for z/OS platform
- Read how Primerica achieved an estimated 6% workload performance increase by upgrading its core database platform to an IBM DB2 10 for z/OS data server.
- Find out how GAD was able to achieve up to 10% higher annual transaction volumes with existing CPU capacity by upgrading to IBM DB2 10 for z/OS and IBM IMS 12
IBM DB2 celebrates 30 Years of Superior Innovation
DB2 customers, partners and IBMers discuss important milestones, what makes DB2 so great and why DB2 is still around today!
DB2 for z/OS Case Study
IBM DB2 10 for z/OS data server optimizes database consolidation and IT processes
Bankdata/JN Data expands workload without increasing operating costs